- Main Running Session
- Difficulty: Easy
- Suitable for: All
- Marsden Cricket Club
- 11th August 2020 at 18:45 // 11th August 2020 at 20:30
Contact event manager
Disclaimer: By Booking you are agreeing to the Terms of Participation from the event organiser. These are listed below.
Event Terms of participation
We will be closely following the COVID 19 guidelines set out by the UKA and the Government. We ask that social distancing be kept to 1m, and people turn up 5 minutes prior to the session start. Masks need not be worn.
We ask you not to embrace each other, which we know is difficult as we all miss each other, but let's save it for the Christmas party (hopefully).
Only people booked on the session may attend the session and by attending the session, you are agreeing to the following:
- Do not attend if you or anyone you have been in contact with has displayed symptoms
- If you fall ill within 7 days of attending, please contact us immediately
- Be respectful of others. Some may want to distance slightly more than you. It's not rude and always please be polite.
- If we are coming into contact with things such as gates/stiles, please limit the use of skin to item contact where possible.
- Stay safe. If you are worried about coming into contact with anyone, please let us know.
Book your tickets
VENUE // MARSDEN CRICKET CLUB
Meeting point: Car Park
6:45 – 10min milers plus
7pm – 8-10min milers
7:15pm – 8 mins and less
5-7 Mile route, announced on our Facebook page each week. All groups will do the same route and each group will have a leader to ensure safety.
Most of the time we take the trails. but these trails will always be non-technical so we really do encourage people to give it a go. Far more fun than road running!