- 5k Sessions
- Difficulty: Easy
- Suitable for: All
- Marsden Cricket Club
- 11th August 2020 at 18:15 // 11th August 2020 at 19:00
Contact event manager
Disclaimer: By Booking you are agreeing to the Terms of Participation from the event organiser. These are listed below.
Event Terms of participation
We will be closely following the COVID 19 guidelines set out by the UKA and the Government. We ask that social distancing be kept to 1m, and people turn up 5 minutes prior to the session start. Masks need not be worn.
We ask you not to embrace each other, which we know is difficult as we all miss each other, but let's save it for the Christmas party (hopefully).
Only people booked on the session may attend the session and by attending the session, you are agreeing to the following:
- Do not attend if you or anyone you have been in contact with has displayed symptoms
- If you fall ill within 7 days of attending, please contact us immediately
- Be respectful of others. Some may want to distance slightly more than you. It's not rude and always please be polite.
- If we are coming into contact with things such as gates/stiles, please limit the use of skin to item contact where possible.
- Stay safe. If you are worried about coming into contact with anyone, please let us know.
Book your tickets
VENUE // MARSDEN CRICKET CLUB
Meeting point: Car Park
6:15pm ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS: This is for absolute beginners into running. It doesn’t matter whether you can run 5k or not, the aim is to get you there!
6:30pm 5K IMPROVERS This is for people who can maybe run 5k but want to get a little faster and more confident. It doesn’t matter how fast you are, that’s the point of the session, to improve!
30 Minutes of running, on either track or road. We will make sure you are looked after, supported and motivated all the way!